Job Placement Consultants in India
|ID||Title||Primary Skills||Location||Experience||Job type||Duration||Apply Now|
|1||Senior Software Engineer||1. 7-12 years in in developing Java and Spring Boot applications
2. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
3. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
4. Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
5. Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
6. Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
7. Experience in developing & scaling software using AWS services would be a plus
8. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools & continuous integration
9. Good understanding of Agile process
10. Knowledge of airline publishing specifications: S1000D and ATA iSpec2200 would be a plus
11. Must be a good communicator and speak and write fluently in English
12. Should have experience in several of the below technologies:
i) AngularJS (or) Angular 10
ii) RESTful Web Services
iii) Relational Database
vi) ELK stack
|Chennai||4||IT Developer||6 Months|
|2||Senior Engineer Development – Java||1. Preferred degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar courses or fields
2. 4+ Years of experience in software development role
3. Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences and to effectively collaborate within cross-functional teams
4. Working knowledge of agile framework and processes
|Chennai||4||IT Developer||6 Months|
|3||Service Operations Engineer||1. Minimum 4 years’ experience in providing 1st and 2nd line monitoring and incident remediation support for Concords 24/7 platforms.
2. Experience running large scale customer facing web services
3. Strong troubleshooting skills.
4. Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
5. Knowledge of Windows Server operation and troubleshooting
6. Experience in the escalation of issues.
7. Strong desire to deliver a high-quality customer focused service.
8. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
9. Experience working in a collaborative working environment where teamwork is essential in achieving corporate objectives
10. Experience working in an environment where ITIL best practice policy and processes have been adopted.
11. Knowledge and understanding of Incident and Problem management processes
12. Positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
13. Flexibility in providing out of hours support for project deliverables
|4||Ecommerce Technical Architect||1. 5+ years’ experience defining, designing, and developing eCommerce applications
2. Experience on multiple versions of ATG (minimum ATG 11)
3. Experience with large-scale high-volume e-commerce application design, development, and deployment
4. Detailed knowledge of Event Driven Architecture, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), JMS Messaging, Object Oriented Analysis and Design/Development (OOA/OOD)
5. Knowledge of the following: Java EE/J2EE, XML, SOAP, Web Services, JAX-RS, Web user interface, Integration with ERP applications (AX/SAP) and other business applications via middleware, Oracle or SQL Server
6. Java open-source technologies and frameworks such as Hibernate, Struts, Spring, or JSF.
7. JBOSS and Apache Servers running on Linux
8. Continuous Integration technologies, Jenkins, Maven, RepliWeb
9. Performance and load testing experience with JMeter, New Relic
10. Should have worked on long term assignments with international customers
|Chennai||8||IT DEVELOPER||6 Months|
|5||Product Analyst||1. 2+ years of demonstrated experience analyzing product and content user behaviour for online consumer software products, e.g. online shopping, social site, streaming services, gaming and etc.
2. 2+ years of experience in each of following:
. Using/implementing data tracking for user behaviour (Adobe, Mixpanel etc.)
. Proficiency in either Python or R, Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas, etc)
. Analyzing very large datasets with SQL (Redshift, Teradata, Oracle, or MySQL) and R and other statistical packages.
. Experience in creating dashboards using Tableau, Mixpanel or other data visualization tools
. Experience in conducting product experiments and using Design of Experiment
. Bachelor's Degree in a related field required. Masters in Statistics, Operation Research, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, or a quantitative discipline preferred
. Strong research and analytical mindset and extremely detail-oriented
|Chennai||3||Product Analytics||6 months|
|6||UI/UX Designer||1. Optimize existing user interface designs
2. Enriching User experience.
3. Test for intuitiveness and experience
4. Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-friendly solutions
5. Create prototypes for new product ideas
6. Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
7. Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
8. Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
9. Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
|Jaipur||8||UI/UX Designer||6 months|
|7||Senior Engineer – AI (Data Science Focus)||1. Ability to write scalable code in Python and/or Java
2. Hands on experience in TensorFlow / Pytorch with solid understanding of the Deep learning concepts
3. Strong knowledge on Maths, Probability and Statistics
4. Proficient in Natural Language Processing, Image processing and the mathematical concepts behind it
5. Experience in productionizing and handling production environments
6. Experience in deploying ML models into production
7. Experience in NoSQL like MongoDB etc.
8. Experience in multithreading and multiprocessing
9. Excellent team player
|Chennai||4||IT DEVELOPER||6 months|
|8||Oracle Apps Functional Finance||1. Should have around 6 years of relevant experience in Oracle Applications
2. Good experience on modules Financials (GL, AP, AR, FA and CM)
3. Additional Modules like iExp, projects & property modules is added advantage
4. ICWA/CA/Financial educational background
5. Excellent working Knowledge in R12
6. Fusion Knowledge is added advantage
7. Support & Implementation experience is mandatory
8. Should involve in handling period close process & customization etc
9. Should be able to interact with customer for understanding requirement & deliver independently
10. Manage & Deliver within SLA
Experience: 6-8 Years
Shifts: should be flexible to work in shifts.
|Chennai||6||IT DEVELOPER||Less than 30 days|
|9||Apps DBA||1. Oracle E-Business Suite Rel 12.2,12.1x,12.2.x/ 11.5.x System Administration experience.
2. Installation and configuration support (multinode) experience.
3. ADOP (Apply patches and troubleshooting)
4. EBS 12.2 Cloning.
5. AD utilities.
6. Backup & recovery using RMAN
7. Strong conceptual idea of RAC & ASM.
8. Strong understanding of EBS Architecture.
9. Must have standby configuration with EBS environment
10. Must have EBS upgrade to R12.2 experience.
11. Knowledge of performance tuning.
Experience: 5 – 10 yrs
Shifts: Should be Flexible to work in shifts (Mandate).
Notice period: 15 -30 days
|Chennai||5||IT DEVELOPER||15 - 30 days|
|10||Oracle Apps Technical||
1. Should have atleast 5 years of relevant experience in Oracle Applications Technical.
2. Work experience in developing & maintaining RICE components and forms is mandatory.
3. Should have good work experience in Finance modules(AP,AR,GL).
4. Excellent working Knowledge in R12.
5. Support & Implementation experience is mandatory.
6. Experience in Workflow, OAF will be an additional advantage
Experience : 5 – 8 yrs
Location : Chennai
Notice Period: less than 30 days
Budget: 12 LPA
|Chennai||5||IT DEVELOPER||less than 30 days|
|11||PLSQL Lead||1. Hands-on experience in any Oracle PL/SQL.
2. Experience in Apex/Forms will be an added advantage.
3. Should be expert solution provider.
4. Project management with experience in handling multiple customers.
5. Work independently in a fast-paced manner and also manage team.
6. Strong experience in client interaction and requirement gathering are mandatory.
7. Willing to travel.
Experience: 8-10 years
Notice Period: less than 30 days
Budget: 16 LPA
|Chennai||8||IT DEVELOPER||less than 30 days|
|12||Datasite / ETL||1. Good experience in Data site.
2. Good experience in ETL.
3. Knowledge on big level data systems.
4. Experience in amazon red, MPP modules.
5. Data modelling and data movement experience is mandatory.
Shift timings: 2PM to 10 PM.
Open positions: 8
Notice period: Less than 30 days.
Years of experience: 6+ Years
|Chennai||6||IT DEVELOPER||Less than 30 days.|
|13||Big data Engineering||1. Data monitoring/metrics/alerts
2. Open source technologies
8. Expert understanding of data flow (ETL, pipelines, etc)
9. Expert SQL skills with many data source types (RDBMS, Columnar Data stores, MPP )
10. Integration MDR/Catalog/Crawler(s)
11. Deep understanding of data schema (metadata management)
12. Alation, Apache, Amundsen
|Chennai||3||IT DEVELOPER||6 months|
|14||Java Full Stack||1. BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
2. Experience in designing and developing applications using Java2EE platforms – experience developing Java micro services using Spring Boot.
3. Experience working with middleware technologies like Tibco and interfacing with Mainframe, database, data warehouse and Core Banking solutions.
4. Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
5. Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
6. At least 5 plus years of working experience(s) preferably BFSI.
7. Sound Experience in the Spring Framework.
8. Experience with Test-driven development.
9. Sound knowledge of Unix / Linux.
10. Sound knowledge of Agile Development methods and Agile toolsets like Jenkins, Maven, GIT etc.
11. Deep understanding of Enterprise Integration and Messaging Patterns, SOA Governance practices.
12. Ability to work independently and excellent team player.
13. Proactive and able to work under pressure, strong problem-solving skills and positive “can do” attitude.
|Hyderabad||5||IT DEVELOPER||6 months|
|15||UI Lead||1. Understanding of key design principles
2. Proficiency with HTML, CSS
4. Experience with REST API's Git knowledge is a plus
Experience: 4-7 years
Notice period: 7 – 10 Days.
|Bangalore||7||Frontend - Developer||6 months|
|16||Java Full Stack||1. 5 - 7 years of strong web experience with Java/J2EE/API Development.
3. Should have worked on Spring 4 + [Spring Boot , Spring Core , Spring DAO, Spring Web, Spring Mongo, Spring Security.
4. Good to have Database technologies like MongoDB and Relational Database (MYSQL, POSTGRES, SQL Server etc.).
5. Good to have working experience in Development of services.
6. Experience in Github.
7. Location – Bangalore.
8. Please share the profiles of candidate who can join us immediately or within 1 weeks of time.
9. First round will be the HackerRank test which candidates can take it from their home.
|Bangalore||5||IT - Developer||6 Months|
T2 Innovations is the leading hub comprised of professional job placement consultants in India. We provide premium options for job placement across India and let you find your dream job with relative ease. We make sure you never face any hurdles in finding your dream job. We display the best solutions to suit your job placement needs. We have years of experience in job placement services and make sure people find their dream jobs here in a fuss-free manner.
We have a group of reliable recruiters that matches your profile with the employers, looking for the talents you possess. Here you will get access to the most exciting job opening with complete details and you will surely find your dream job from the convenience of your home. Our aim is to help job aspirants to find the data they need to get your job in a short span of time. Now, stay tuned and enhance your chances of getting a high paid job in a blink of an eye.