We are looking for a Front End Developer to work closely with the Front-End Development team on developing our high-profile Ecommerce web sites. You’ll be working on an ATG eCommerce platform supporting website functionality, landing pages, and other web assets across our core branded websites as well as white label sites for several high-profile business partners.
- Build new and maintain existing website functionality, delivering reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Be able to quickly troubleshoot website issues using web browser developer tools and HTML/CSS/JS to identify issues and propose a fix.
- Build and deploy A/B and multivariate marketing tests
- Participate in sprint planning, estimating development projects and delivering developments to plan. Participating in regular standups, reporting on progress, identifying issues and opportunities as they arise.
- Communicate effectively and develop relationships with technical and business teams across the organization.
- Be part of a collaborative, friendly, and open environment within a small team using an Agile process with planning, code reviews, and retrospectives to improve your output.
- Computer science Degree is preferred and a minimum of 3+ years of experience in web application software development, design, and architecture.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop or sketch or Figma is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT and SVN.
- Motivated, talented, and spirited, with a love for front-end development and learning new things.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, native-level English language proficiency.
Tools we use – You can expect to be exposed to all of these
- HTML / CSS / SASS
- Grunt, Webpack
- Bootstrap / Responsive Grids
- Optimizely / Google Analytics / Google Tag Manager