This policy is effective as of 17 February 2021 and was last updated on 17 February 2021.
Information We Collect
We may ask for personal information which may include one or more of the following:
- Date of birth
- Phone/mobile number
- Home/mailing address
- Professional qualifications
- Candidate profiles
- Salary Information
- Social media profiles
Legitimate Reasons for Processing Your Personal Information
We only collect and use your personal information when we have a legitimate reason for doing so. In that case, we only collect and process personal info that is reasonably important to provide our services to you.
Collection and Use of Information
We may fetch personal details from you when you do any of the following actions on our website:
- Sign up to receive updates from us via email or social media channels
- Use a smartphone device or any online browser to access our content
- Contact us via email, social media, or on any similar technologies
The information that we may collect, hold, use, and disclose are for the following purposes, and the personal details will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
- To enable you to personalise or customize the experience of how you use our website
- To contact and communicate with you
- For analytical tracking, market research, sales and business development, including to operate and update our website, applications associated with it, and the company’s social media profiles and platforms
- For future advertising & marketing, also to send you promotional info about our brand products and services and other information about 3rd parties that we may consider to be of interest to you
- To consider your employment application
- For internal record keeping and administrative purposes
- To resolve any disputes that we may have to comply with our legal obligations
Please understand that we may combine info we get about you with general information or research data we receive from other trusted sources.
Security of Your Personal Information
When we fetch and process the personal details, and while we retain this info, we are obliged to protect it within commercially acceptable ways to prevent loss or theft, as well as unauthorised use, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
Although we will do our best to protect the personal information you provide to us, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and no one can guarantee absolute data security. In case of any data breach, we will comply with laws applicable to us.
The responsibility for selecting any password and its overall strength in terms of its security resides in the user, ensuring the security of your own info is within the bounds of our services.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
However, if needed, we may retain your personal details for our compliance with a legal, accounting, or reporting obligation or for storing purposes in the public interest, scientific, or historical research or statistical purposes.
Our products or services do not target children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect information about children under 13.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- A parent, affiliate or subsidiary of our brand and company
- Third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, for example, IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, advertisers, or analytics platforms
- Our employees, contractors, and/or related entities
- Our business partners and our existing or potential agents
- Promoters or sponsors of any events, competition, sweepstakes, or promotion we run
- Legal authorities like the Court of law, regulatory authorities, tribunals, and officers from law enforcement, as required by local law, in relation with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to further establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights
- 3rd parties such as agents or sub-contractors, who helps in providing certain information, services and products, or direct marketing to you
- Third parties to collect and process user data
International Transfers of Personal Information
The personal info that we collect is stored and processed where T2 Innovations or our partners, affiliates, and 3rd party providers maintain the facilities. Please be aware that the locations to which we store, process, or transfer your personal information may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information. If we share your personal info to 3rd parties in other countries:
- (i) we will perform those transfers in line with the requirements of certain applicable law; and
Your Rights and Controlling Your Personal Information
If you have previously accepted for us to use your personal info for any direct marketing purposes, you are free to change your status at any time. We will provide you with the ability to unsubscribe from our email-database or opt out of communications. Please be aware we may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity.
If you feel that we have breached certain data protection law and would want to make a complaint, please contact us from the details below and help us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your issue and respond to you, in writing, exercising the outcome of our investigation and the necessary steps we will take to clear your issues based on the complaint. You also have all the rights to contact a regulatory body or data protection authority in case to your complaint.
“cookies” are used to collect certain info about you and your activity in our site. A cookie can be termed as a small piece of data snippet that our website stores on your PC, and accesses each time you visit, so we can get to understand on how you use our site. This helps us serve you the right content for you based on certain preferences you have specified.
Limits of Our Policy
Any link to external sites from our website is not operated by us. Please note that we have no control or access over the content and privacy policies of those sites, and cannot accept any responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
Changes to This Policy
If required by law, we will get your permission or give you the opportunity to opt in to or opt out of, as applicable, any new uses of your personal information.