Role Description: The Java (Spring Boot) Developer would need to have at least 4+ years of experience.
– 4+ years of experience developing web applications using J2EE.
– Experience in Spring Boot.
-2+ years of hands-on experience in Micro services and hibernate
– Experience working with tools like Git, Maven, JFrog, UDeploy.
– Expertise developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using MicroServices, with demonstrable production-scale experience.
– Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security including OAuth is a must.
– Demonstrate strong design and programming skills using JSON, Web Services, XML, XSLT, PL/SQL in Unix and Windows environments.
– Strong background working with Linux/UNIX environments.
– Strong Shell scripting experience.
– Working knowledge with Oracle, DB2 or Mongo DB databases.
– Passion to stay on top of the latest happenings in the tech world and an attitude to discuss and bring those into play.
– Strong agile/scrum development experience
– Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project teams
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
-Added Advantages in Data Structure and Algorithm.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and define the process and consistency across teams.
- Ability to multi-task without loss of efficiency or composure
- Highly self-motivated and outcome oriented
- Experience in collaborating with team members to drive results
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills