We are looking for energetic, self-motivated, and highly skilled hands-on Principal AI/ML Engineer – NLP to work on an extraordinary enterprise product based on AI and ML engineering. As a Principal Engineer, you will be responsible for leading in research, software implementation for new concept prototypes in the areas of Natural Language processing, and Machine Learning. You will help develop innovation and rapid prototypes, development, and implementation of it in the development of the e2e product. You will also be responsible for mentoring the team through the conceptualization, design, deployment and monitor phase of the ML models.
- Strong programming background in Python. (Experience in Java is good to have)
- Experience in deploying scalable machine learning models to production
- Strong prototyping skills to demonstrate a proof of concept and influencing internal stakeholders towards implementation of the concept.
- Hands on experience in TensorFlow / Pytorch with solid understanding of the Deep learning concepts.
- Real time Experience on Scikit, Gensim, Spacy, BERT and Data augmentation techniques is mandatory
- Proficient in Natural Language Processing and its applications (Image processing is good to have) with the mathematical concepts behind it
- Information extraction from Unstructured data and working knowledge on the latest NLP libraries
- He should be capable of technically influencing and challenging the developers
- Should be proficient in code reviews and hands-on in coming up with production ready codes
- Strong command on Multithreading and Multiprocessing is preferred
- DevOps knowledge – Docker and Kubernetes are good to have
- Prior Experience in OCR is good to have
- Coming up with prototypes to validate the concept
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis and automating this for production deployments.
- Closely working with our AI&ML teams and Data Annotation Specialist Group and give support to them, guide, and train them
- Converting the prototype to a robust Algorithmic framework
- Designing frameworks in accordance with the pipeline
- Optimizing the models and frameworks
- Train and retrain systems
- Code review for the team and guidance on writing scalable and optimized codes
- Learning and Training the team on SOTA
- Preferred degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar courses or fields
- 8+ Years of experience in hands-on the technical role including research and development.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in machine learning, deep learning, and predictive analytics.
- Hands-on experience with multiple languages must have Java or Python experience.
- Any engineering degree or any bachelor’s degree with mathematics background.
- Image Processing, Natural Language Processing experience.
- Data Analytics/Big Data.
- Working knowledge of Scrum or other Agile development methodologies.
Education and Experience Preferred