We are looking for energetic, self-motivated and a smart, intelligent technical candidate for “Principal Engineer (.NET)” position
- Work with project stakeholders during project definition to help the team evaluate and recommend technology and frameworks for flexibility, long-term viability
- Participate in requirements definition and review to drive and implement strategy for projects across cross functional teams
- Actively drive discussions to understand the requirements, breakdown into implementable chunks with the product and engineering teams
- Solve complex technical problems, customer requirements and provide efficient solutions
- Work on Data modelling for performance, scalability & data integrity
- Provide technical direction to the team and be a key contributor in all phases of software development life cycle
- Set up the best practices and engaging the team to implement the same
- Request and evaluate developer tools that allow for better quality delivery including for Unit Testing, Code Coverage, Code profiling and performance tools
- Anticipate and communicate risks areas proactively throughout the project’s lifecycle
- Handle complex production issues and guide team with regular production support
- Suggest innovative ideas in business and technology areas
- Should have good communication and consulting skills
· Strong background in .NET framework, Core ASP.net, Rest APIs, Web APIs, microservices, design patterns and data structures
· 8 years software development experience
· Good experience in ASP.NET framework using C#
· Implementation experience in Web Services using SOAP/REST/JSON/XML.
· MS SQL Server (SQL Server 2016 & above) & scripting
· Experience with jQuery, AJAX, XML and related technologies
· Exp in Frontend technologies like HTML, CSS, Angular/ReactJS/VueJS
· Strong object-oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, data structures and algorithms.
· Experience in designing and implementing microservices
· Technical lead experience with strong Hands-on/programming background
· Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures.
· Expertise in Domain Driven Design.
· Experience with product life cycle, build and release process with a solid foundation of the Agile
The Principal Engineer .Net will be required to travel as business dictates necessary, but will typically operate from an office environment