We are looking for a Product Analyst to work in an exciting and dynamic area, with a huge opportunity for learning. If you love diving into massive datasets but also want the opportunity to shape the vision and strategic role of Product Analytics then this may be the role for you. Working closely with members of Product, Marketing, Data Science and Engineering teams. You will define and report on key metrics, analyze customer behaviours/data, optimize our products and content and build tools/services to improve Analytics productivity. This position is remote.
- Implement and analyze A/B or Multi-Variate Tests to measure the impact of product decisions and changes
- Create behavior tracking requirements for new web and mobile applications using Adobe or Mixpanel customer engagement tracking tools
- Collaborate with business partners to identify critical business problems/key knowledge and translate them into technical analyses and deliver actionable insights
- Create dashboards, reports, and analyses that explain what happened and why
- Identify and understand various data sources; build tools and services to improve analysis and experimentation throughput, and work with the Data Warehouse team to make online and offline data cross platforms available.
- Work with our product management team to analyze and decipher insights to understand user product engagement (what and why) by leveraging both quantitative and qualitative customer satisfaction survey data.
- Using/implementing data tracking for user behaviour (Adobe, Mixpanel etc.)
- Proficiency in either Python or R, Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas, etc)
- Analyzing very large datasets with SQL (Redshift, Teradata, Oracle, or MySQL) and R and other statistical packages.
- Experience in creating dashboards using Tableau, Mixpanel or other data visualization tools
- Experience in conducting product experiments and using Design of Experiment
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field required. Masters in Statistics, Operation Research, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, or a quantitative discipline preferred
- Strong research and analytical mindset and extremely detail-oriented