We are looking for candidate who has experience in development and support the provision of cloud search technologies, Web API , the latest SQL Server implementations, enterprise integration technologies and C#, ADO.Net, Web Services, Databases, ASP.NET, WebAPI 5.
- Significant experience in .NET Web API development using C#
- Proven successes in product development using Microsoft .Net and SQL server.
- Experience in microservice architecture is must
- Experience in databases like MS SQL 2016 or above and Mongo DB
- Experience in development and testing tools like Visual Studio 2015 or above, Postman etc are mandate.
- Experience in Agile development using Scrum framework is must.
- Experience in any of the Agile management tools like JIRA, TFS etc.
- Experience in source control and management tools like GIT, Bitbucket etc.
- Experience in content tool confluence is plus
- Experience in CI/CD is plus
- Experience in Azure Function Apps is plus
- Experience in Azure Cosmos DB is plus
- Experience in Docker container is plus
- Industry certifications in the relevant interest is plus General Duties:
- IC role to design, development and maintenance of the NextStep product
- Unit Testing of the developed code
- Maintain high quality coding standards across the development to meet product requirements
- Develop code to achieve zero bug tolerance
- Understand product requirements from Product Owners and develop the Product as per the stories
- To design and develop the activities and procedures related to development activities and maintenance
- Complete the product work as per the story points estimated for each sprint by the Product owners
Qualifications and Abilities:
- 4+ years of hands on coding work experience in .Net Development using the language C#
- 2 to 3 years of work experience in Web API design and development
- Degree level qualifications in a technical (or related) subject would be advantageous but not mandatory
The Engineer Development will be required to travel as business dictates necessary, but will typically operate from a home-office or office environment