Service Operations Engineer
- The Service Engineer is responsible for monitoring, triage, and remediation of all first line alerts, incidents and reported issues for Concord platform systems and applications 24/7.
- The Service Engineer will investigate and resolve where possible application, software, and hardware incidents occur. When resolution isn’t possible, they are responsible for assignment to the correct support team escalating when necessary. Continuous incident trend analysis is required to identify common issues and feed into the problem management process for root cause analysis.
- Service Engineers are responsible for ensuring processes and services are properly executed and any barriers to proper service operation are addressed and/or escalated.
- Individuals are required to continuously monitor operational processes to determine their effectiveness implementing new steps or processes when previously defined processes are determined as ineffective.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in providing 1st and 2nd line monitoring and incident remediation support for Concords 24/7 platforms.
- Experience running large scale customer facing web services
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Knowledge of Windows Server operation and troubleshooting
- Experience in the escalation of issues.
- Strong desire to deliver a high-quality customer focused service.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Experience working in a collaborative working environment where teamwork is essential in achieving corporate objectives
- Experience working in an environment where ITIL best practice policy and processes have been adopted.
- Knowledge and understanding of Incident and Problem management processes
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Flexibility in providing out of hours support for project deliverables