We are looking for energetic, self-motivated, and highly skilled hands-on Distinguished developers to work on an extraordinary enterprise product based on AI and ML engineering. You will be responsible for any back-end operations like creating microservices and DB related operations, updating existing applications with new requirements focusing on minimum to completion. More focus will be on integrating new services, and proof of concept work.
We are looking for an Sr. Engineer who has experience in development and support the provision of cloud search technologies, Web API , the latest SQL Server implementations,
enterprise integration technologies and C#, ADO.Net, Web Services, Databases, ASP.NET, WebAPI 5.
Role: 80% backend (.net and Azure development) and 20% frontend
• Significant experience in .NET Web API development using C#
• Proven successes in product development using Microsoft .Net and SQL server.
• Experience in microservice architecture is must
• Experience in databases like MS SQL 2016 or above and Mongo DB
• Experience in development and testing tools like Visual Studio 2015 or above, Postman etc are mandate
• Experience in Agile development using Scrum framework is must.
• Experience in any of the Agile management tools like JIRA, TFS etc.
• Experience in source control and management tools like GIT, Bitbucket etc.• Exp in Frontend technologies like HTML, CSS, Angular/ReactJS/VueJS
• Experience in content tool confluence is plus
• Experience in CI/CD is plus
• Experience in Azure Function Apps is plus
• Experience in Azure Cosmos DB is plus
• Experience in Docker container is plus
• Industry certifications in the relevant interest is plus.
• IC role to design, development and maintenance of the NextStep product
• Unit Testing of the developed code
• Maintain high quality coding standards across the development to meet product requirements
• Develop code to achieve zero bug tolerance
• Understand product requirements from Product Owners and develop the Product as per the stories
• To design and develop the activities and procedures related to development activities and maintenance
• Complete the product work as per the story points estimated for each sprint by the Product owners.
Qualifications and Abilities:
• 6+ years of hands-on coding work experience in .Net Development using the language C#
• 2 to 3 years of work experience in Web API design and development
• Degree level qualifications in a technical (or related) subject would be advantageous but not mandatory